Customer service representative
Do you want to work as an customer service representative at one of the world's largest postal and logistics companies? The company offers excellent career opportunities and a stimulating work environment, encouraging employees to develop and grow within the company.
Wie zoeken we?
- +/- 3 years of experience in a customer-oriented support role, such as customer service or account manager, preferably in a logistics environment,
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes variation,
- You are customer-oriented and you think in solutions,
- Excellent knowledge of the English language,
- Minimum level of B1 Dutch
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Apply directly or contact us!
We are now also available via WhatsApp!
Wat bieden wij je?
- Salary of €2600,- to €3200,-, depending on experience,
- 25 vacation days and the possibility to buy more,
- Possibility to work from home by agreement,
- A personal budget that you can spend as you choose,
- A sustainable and vitality employability budget,
- Good pension provisions,
- Collective health insurance,
- Company-specific collective labor agreement (CLA),
- Extra benefits such as discounts on fun outings and/or products of your choice,
- Room for personal development through various training opportunities.
Do you have strong communication skills and are you looking for a challenge in the logistics industry? Or do you want to take steps and find a job with plenty of opportunities for growth?
The job as a Customer Service Representative offers all of these possibilities and more!
As a Customer Service Representative, you and your team are responsible for serving Key accounts you can think of large account as Microsoft, Samsung, Huawei and Philips. It is an all-round position in which you will be dealing with communication, commercial, and administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily communication with customers about shipments and all related matters,
- You have an alert function in the area of shipments. You act proactively and inform the customer as needed about the status of the shipment,
- You act with a commercial perspective on the matter. You approach customers to improve customer satisfaction and record your findings in a report.
- 1 van 5Telefonische screening
- 2 van 5Interview
- 3 van 5Testen
- 4 van 5Interview bij klant
- 5 van 5Vervolg interview bij klant