Would you like to contribute to the logistics process of medical customers worldwide? Read more below, because we are looking for you!
Wie zoeken we?
- Minimum of 16 hours per week available
- Experience in logistics is not required
- You can provide a Certificate of Good Conduct
- You want to work is an awsome team!
Wat bieden wij je?
- A full-time and long-term job (part-time also possible).
- A gross monthly wage between €2050 and €2250.
- Travel allowance with a maximum of €9,30 per day.
- Many career opportunities and training opportunities.
- Chance to get your EPT, OPT, forklift or Reachtruck certificate.
- Working for one of the world's largest logistics service providers.
At DHL Supply Chain in Wijchen/Nijmegen we are looking for logistics employees for the warehouse.
You will work in one of the various departments in the large DHL Campus.
We work with special products, such as pharmaceuticals and medicines.
Your work will include:
- Picking orders
- Checking the stock
- Print and prepare labels for the products
- Prepare the shipments
Since you work with life-saving means, you will be carefully trained everywhere.
You learn new things all the time and you also have the opportunity to grow.
Would you like to work as a team leader in the future? Or maybe in the direction of Customer Service?
Within DHL you have countless career opportunities!
About DHL Supply Chain Wijchen / Nijmegen:
DHL Life Sciences & Healthcare in Nijmegen has a large number of customers in the medical field. We are part of an important logistics process.
You are going to do this with more than 300 colleagues for the campus in Nijmegen.
Are you interested in working as a logistics employee at DHL Supply Chain in Wijchen? Enthusiastic about this position or do you have a question about it? Ask your question via 'WhatsApp' or apply directly via the button!
- 1 van 4Telefonische screening
- 2 van 4Interview
- 3 van 4Rondleiding
- 4 van 4Infosessie