Job Student VAT Compliance Team
Are you currently studying within Accounting & Finance and/or Tax and looking for a part-time job in an international environment? DHL’s VAT Compliance team performs VAT compliance activities for entities in EMEA, MENA, SSA and the APEC regions. Submitting over 700 domestic VAT returns divided over 24 countries annually.
Wie zoeken we?
You are following a Bachelor or Master in Business Economics, Fiscal Economics, International Business. Excellent knowledge of English language Accurate, and focused on quality Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Wat bieden wij je?
We offer an interesting professional environment in which you can learn a lot about international trade from a financial perspective. You can work 8 of 16 hours per week from Monday to Friday. Your workschedule can be aligned to the planning of your study. With around 500 employees in our office in Maastricht, we have one of the most international offices in the Limburg region – with around 47 nationalities and some 39 spoken languages, our office truly represents DHL‘s ‘most international company in the world‘ saying. The building (next to the MVV Stadion) hosts the Global Order to Cash and the Global Financial Accounting organizations, as well as Controlling, TAX/VAT, Project Management, International Training and Development and Global Customer Pricing. The diversity in departments and role offer plenty of future international career opportunities. At DHL motivating our people is priority number one because we count on every one of our motivated superstars to deliver great service quality and drive our "Insanely Customer Centric" culture.
You will be supporting the VAT Compliance team with a wide variety of tasks in the area of VAT and Acccounting. Your tasks, among others are:
• Assist with reconciling current VAT accounts;
• Extract reports from different ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle;
• Support in various steps in order to prepare local VAT returns, European Sales lists and Intrastat declarations;
• Financial data analysis for monthly, quarterly and yearly VAT reporting;
• Assist in preparing Foreign VAT refund claims;
• Assist in preparing various VAT Compliance checks;
• Query and archiving of financial documents.
- 1 van 3Telefonische screening
- 2 van 3Interview
- 3 van 3Interview bij klant