Wie zoeken we?
- Minimum of 16 hours per week available. (evening is also ok)
- Experience in logistics is not required.
- You speak Dutch, English and/or German.
- You can provide a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- You want to work is a awsome team!
Wat bieden wij je?
- A full-time and long-term job (part-time also possible).
- A gross monthly wage between €2050,00 and €2250,00.
- 30% surcharge for overtime and from 6 p.m.
- Travel allowance with a maximum of €9,30 per day.
- Pension after 8 weeks of work!
- View of takeover and a permanent contract.
- Many career opportunities and training opportunities.
- Chance to get your EPT, OPT, forklift or Reachtruck certificate.
- Working for one of the world's largest logistics service providers.
Would you like to contribute to the logistics process of medical customers worldwide? Read more below, because we are looking for you!
At DHL Supply Chain in Wijchen/Nijmegen we are looking for logistics employees for the warehouse.
You will work in one of the various departments in the large DHL Campus.
We work with special products, such as pharmaceuticals and medicines.
Your work will include:
- Picking orders
- Checking the stock
- Print and prepare labels for the products
- Prepare the shipments
Since you work with life-saving means, you will be carefully trained everywhere.
You learn new things all the time and you also have the opportunity to grow.
Would you like to work as a team leader in the future? Or maybe in the direction of Customer Service?
Within DHL you have countless career opportunities!
About DHL Supply Chain Wijchen / Nijmegen:
DHL has been chosen to Top Employer of the year for the past 3 years.
DHL Life Sciences & Healthcare in Nijmegen has a large number of customers in the medical field. We are part of an important logistics process.
You are going to do this with more than 300 colleagues for the campus in Nijmegen.
- 1 van 4Telefonische screening
- 2 van 4Interview
- 3 van 4Infosessie
- 4 van 4Rondleiding