Logistics employee - Day shift
Logistics employee - Beveren-Leie/Kruisem - Day shift
Qui recherchons-nous ?
Ideally, you have the following skills to get started as an logistics employee:
- You are orderly, tidy and punctual.
- You want to work in a warehouse.
- You have a flexible attitude
- You are good with numbers
- You are open minded and like to learn new things
Do you see yourself working in this position? Then do not hesitate to contact us!
Qu'est-ce que nous vous offrons ?
What can you expect in return for your commitment and enthusiasm?
- You will be working in a fun and dynamic work environment
- Strongly growing company with a permanent added value in the region
- Compensation of €14.7935+ meal vouchers after 21 days + mileage allowance
- Fixed day shift
- Possibility to follow internal training
- Career opportunities are definitely an option
Description de l'emploi
Do you like to roll up your sleeves? Do you want to work for a hip company? And are you looking for a flexible job that fits your lifestyle? Then become a logistics or operational employee at a global player in supply chain management, specialised in the fashion and lifestyle market.
For our logistics client in Kruisem and Beveren-Leie we are urgently looking for logistics employees who are prepared to work in a day shift.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Helping to prepare orders with a scanning system
- Packing goods
- Labelling and marking
- Performing quality checks
You will work in the day shift from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Procédure de candidature
- 1 de 3Screening téléphonique
- 2 de 3Session d'information
- 3 de 3Testing