Hallo! We are proud to Be Food!
At Be Food we make fresh, artisanal salad spreads and catering dishes. We do this in an industrial, high-quality working environment. Team spirit, entrepreneurship and quality are central.
Qui recherchons-nous ?
- You speak Dutch fluently or English fluently.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment
- You have an eye for quality: you work in a food company and of course food safety is extremely important.
- Due to hygiene rules, we cannot allow gel nails, excessive make-up, visible piercings, etc. in our production.
- You don't mind working in a cold environment (0-4*)
Qu'est-ce que nous vous offrons ?
At your future employer you will find yourself in a safe and family working environment. We provide internal on-the-job training so that you can further develop within your position and our company! You work in the day shift as standard. So from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and on Friday until 2:30 pm. (= always an extended weekend ;-) It is important to know that in November and December we switch to week by week in the early shift from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the late shift from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. We are also not collectively closed, so leave can be freely chosen in consultation with your colleagues. In addition, working in the food industry provides a lot of job security!
Description de l'emploi
As a production employee you can work in different departments:
- the "cold production" department: where our salad spreads are filled into jars and provided with a garnish.
- the "warm production" department: where our meals, starters, pasta, etc. are filled and packaged.
- the "shipping" department: where all products are properly labeled and packed in boxes to be sent to our customers.
You are responsible for filling, garnishing or labeling our products - for this you work on a production line together with your colleagues. So you are part of a specific line and, together with your colleagues, ensure that production runs smoothly!
Procédure de candidature
- 1 de 2Screening téléphonique
- 2 de 2Interview chez le client